Marvlix Helps Reduce Drug Toxicity
Aside from their benefits, many popular drugs are accompanied by considerable levels of toxicity. The incorporation of Marvlix into the treatment regimen will result in a significant reduction of toxicity or side effects from synthetic drugs, while sacrificing none of their efficacy.
Organ transplant cases offer a good example of how Marvlix can be used in conjunction with pharmaceuticals. Cyclosporin is a drug frequently used in cases of organ transplant, but it is highly toxic.
Many patients suffer serious kidney damage after using Cyclosporin. In one clinical study, 69 kidney transplant patients were given either Cyclosporin alone, or in conjunction with 3 grams of Cordyceps sinensis daily.
After 15 days the group receiving Cyclosporin along with Cordyceps showed a much lower incidence of kidney failure than the group receiving Cyclosporin alone.
- What Sets Marvlix Apart?
- Marvlix' Effects on Liver Health and High Cholesterol
- Marvlix and Heart Health/High blood Pressure
- Kidney Health - How to Avoid Dialysis
- Lung Health - Cure Asthma/COPD Naturally
- Reduction of Drug Toxicity
- Marvlix - A Natural Alternative Cancer Treatment
- Marvlix' Role in Aging Process
- A Natural Treatment for Diabetes
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.